Hacking: Tapping into the Matrix: Step by Step Guide on How to Hack, including Tips, Secrets, Steps, and Hidden Traps! (2014)
Chapter 7. Hack DNS to get Faster Internet Hack
Who doesn’t want faster internet connection? The internet is basically “everything” right now, and that’s why it’s good to know that you can have faster connection. You actually can do this by hacking the DNS!
1. Open DNS on the Control Panel by going to Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Internet Connection > Properties.
2. Now, highlight Internet Protocol Connection 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click Properties.
3. Choose between these two DNS Servers:
4. If you’re on IPv6, just click properties, and then choose between the servers below:
5. Now, replace those DNS server addresses with these:
1. IPv4: 18.104.22.168 and/or 22.214.171.124.
2. IPv6: 2001:4860:4860::8888 and/or 2001:4860:4860::8844
Now, you’d notice that your internet connection is faster than ever!